February 23rd, 2019
- 4pm: Event Check-In
- 4:30pm: Social Hour (Band, Drinks, Food)
- 5:30pm: Competition Introductions
- First Round
- 7pm: Intermissions (Band, Drinks, Food)
- 7:30pm: Competition Continues
- Second and Third Round
- Final Round
- 9pm: Conclusion
- 10pm: After party
16 MAN ABSOLUTE SUB ONLY TOURNAMENT - PURPLE BELTS.
MUSIC, FOOD, and DRINK to provide an atmosphere for socializing, spreading awareness, and contributing to WORTHY CAUSES. To provide a platform for PRODUCTS and SERVICES we BELIEVE IN.
- Promote MIDWEST JIU-JITSU in order to compete against the highest levels.
- Provide entertaining matches to inspire participation in the sport.
- Spread awareness of worthy causes.
- Create an inclusive Jiu-Jitsu culture in which we can share and learn from each other.
- Provide a non-judgmental atmosphere for spectatUse music and personality to create an inspired environment.
Submission Only - Gi
- 10 Minute Matches
- Single Elimination
- EBI Overtime Rules (two innings)
- No slamming
- No Neck Cranks
- Knee Reaping AND Heel Hooking is LEGAL
- TCI Championship Belt
- Total potential earnings = $1000 + ticket sale %'s
- Super-fight match at 2019 flagship event against a national opponent
Non-profit organizations to be represented at the event.
Allowing spectators to donate, buy merchandise, and to inquire about supporting causes.