We are dedicated to producing an inclusive event that provides a therapeutic outlet for those suffering mental and physical hardships. We will utilize the cultural intersection of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and music to entertain, engage, and inspire a community of people that will support each other during and after the event.
The seminar will provide high-level instruction to participants, contributing to improving craft and building confidence as well as community.
The super fights will showcase the BJJ art form at its highest level. The goal is to entertain but also to inspire.
The concert will be an opportunity to bond and socialize after the BJJ events, as well as a chance to showcase and celebrate another form of expression.
All aspects of the event will contribute to help war vets and civilians to overcome mental and physical hardships.
1:00pm - 2:30pm
2:30pm - 5:30pm
Seminar Instructor 1
American martial arts athlete and coach. One of the first American Black Belts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. 5th Degree Black Belt.
Seminar Instructor 2
Tom is an American mixed martial artist and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practitioner. 3rd Degree Black Belt
5:30pm - 7pm
7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Nate Howe vs Ben Leny
- Roland Larson vs Robert Wolfe
- Veronica Mayorga vs Kristin Mikkelson
- Joao Tavares vs Gustavo Banzai Bessa
- John Bahr vs Brandon Bergeron
- Kristen Martin vs Siloh Radovsky
- Nick Robinson vs Alan Shebaro
- Kelly Johnson vs Robert Defranco
- Mike Mullineaux vs Tyler Bosard
- Topher Braddock vs Dave Bergem
- Brian Marvin vs Justin Maroney
- Ryan Pottebaum vs Jason Youseph
9:45pm - 10:45pm
Due to an unfortunate circumstance, Caskmates will be filling in for Fury Things.
You find it within yourself to
overcome what is stopping you.
Take ownership of your life with confidence.